Four, fifteen minute sessions.
Here is what I moved out of our classroom.
• 14 CD set of French vocabulary, phrases, and sounds (very boring . . . just repetition of list, and lists, and lists.)
• pair of ice skates, too small
• stack of “too much” scratch paper that will go to scouts
• two bundles of pencils and pens that are no one’s favorites, also going to scouts
• stack of finished Singapore math workbooks from 1st grade to 5th grade, photo taken with daughter to remember her accomplishments.
• Recorder, no one has played for four or five years
• Felt story board pictures; they are so cute, but everyone wants to read their stories at this age.
• Old fashioned pioneer desk. I’m going to return to mom as she keeps inquiring if the grandkids are finished playing with it.
• Funky desk light that tips over unless mounted with a pile of books.
• Stack of VHS’s on French and France, they are color and sound distorted, no one wants to watch
It is a good start! More to go.