Life gets crazy. And when you spend 24/7 schooling and living together, homeschooling lives can become incredibly chaotic unless balance is maintained. Minimalist approach is more than just decluttering the schoolroom, it’s also a mental state that involves uncluttering our lives, so that we have time to do what’s most important in education; to become life long learners with life long relationships.
Most Popular Posts for Simplifying the Homeschool Schedule:
- Simplifying Our Homeschool Schedule
- 20-60-20: Minimalist homeschooling set up for Maximum enjoyment
- Minimizing the Homeschool Weekly Schedule
- Rewards of Minimizing Our Homeschooling Schedule: Fun Fridays
- One Too Many
- Sunday Homeschool Organization Hour
- Just Say No!
- Minimizing the Homeschool Driving
- Homeschool Minimalist Plan
- Just One Co-op
- Sunday Evening Organization: Minimalist Homeschooling style